Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance can be a cost effective way of funding your business working capital requirements. The most common form of trade finance is export and import finance that facilitates payments to offshore suppliers or customers. These facilities can be structured to suit your business requirements and can include trade finance loans, letters of credit and pre-payments. Facilities can often be based in either local or foreign currency and a foreign currency hedge may be incorproated into the facility.
Benefits of using a trade finance facility:
- Quick approval;
- Flexible terms;
- Typically doesn't affect existing banking agreements;
- No hard asset security required; and
- Facilities available in foreign currency (or hedging available).
Benefits of using CreditSME to arrange your trade finance facility:
- Experienced lending professionals assisting you through the loan process;
- Complete independence from any lenders to ensure unbiased recommendations;
- Access to over 50 bank and non-bank lenders;
- Same day and genuine indicative loan terms from lenders; and
- A streamlined and fast tracked loan application and approval process.
Apply Now using the above Quick Application form the find out the best trade finance loan terms available for your business.